Friday, May 8, 2015

Boba-licious:. Boba in the Valley

By Madison Moore



Next time you are out and about in the valley and feeling like a sweet treat or just want to try something new and different - try some boba! Yeah, boba, black tapioca balls of goodness in a drink of your choice.  The drinks can vary from my personal favorite, milk tea, to drinks such as mocha ice blended with a drizzle of chocolate.  These tasty drinks can add a smile to any day!

Here are my top 10 favorite boba places in the valley!

18110 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91325 (map)
*Favorite Drink- Milk Tea or Mocha Ice blended
Love this place. They have numerous drink choices and after talking to some other patrons, it seems that people travel from all over to get to this place which is widely considered one of the best boba places around!
Cash Only
Free Wi-Fi
Close to CSUN
Abraham will always remember your usual order. He's amazing!















2. Bounce Boba Loft
9545 Reseda Blvd #17, Northridge, CA 91324 (map)
*Favorite Drink- Avocado Diablo
I love going in here after a class, there are usually a bunch of people, making the atmosphere alive, and fun! Also Jenga is at the ready and is a great time with friends!

















3. Boba My Tea
 18429 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91325 (map)
*Favorite Drink- Milk Frost
I love how close this is to campus I can take a quick stroll across the way and grab my boba, the quantity is big so be ready for a lot of boba!














4. Bobaloca
6411 Sepulveda Boulevard suite D, Van Nuys, CA 91411(map)
*Favorite Drink- Thai Tea
Image result for boba loca north hollywood


5. Bon Bon Tea house
9663 Reseda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91324(map)
*Favorite Drink- Tea Latte (Vanilla)
I really like the location it feels like you are not in the valley, but somewhere else! The boba is super, and the atmosphere is awesome!
Image result for bon bon tea house


6. Boba Loca
148 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502(map)
*Favorite Drink- Mango Smoothie
The boba here is very tasty and there are always interesting people everywhere.  I really like to sit, drink my boba, and people watch!


7. TEAPOP
5050 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91601(map)
*Favorite Drink- Almondilla Milk Tea
Im a huge fan of the location its cool, and hip and makes you enjoy every sip of the boba!

Image


8. The Boba Truck
8323 Reseda Blvd, Northridge, CA 91324(map)
*Favorite Drink- Honey Green Tea
When I am looking for a quick boba treat I love getting it from the boba truck its quick yet tasty! Its an on the go fix for boba!

Image


9. It’s Boba Time
6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91303(map)
*Favorite Drink- Coconut and Strawberry blended
There are such a varied amount of boba here, and I love the options! So tasty and so good!
Image result for It's Boba Time, Topanga Canyon Boulevard, Canoga Park, CA


10. Blue Ice Café
9201 Winnetka Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311(map)
*Favorite Drink- Coffee Blended


I love going in there grabbing a quick coffee, or mocha blended and heading into a movie. Its quick and convenient and lets me have my boba while enjoying my movie! 
Image result for blue ice cafe

Hope you enjoy! I'll see you around.